- Model Number: 10104TUV - Work Platform, EN131, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10154EN - Work Platform, EN131, Adjustable, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10813 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder accessory
- Model Number: 10915 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 9-15-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder accessory
- Model Number: 15036 - PLANK, 6-Foot Model, 500 lb two person rated, aluminum ladder accessory
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15049 - Accessory pack, AIRDECK workstation and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15180 - PLANK, 8-Foot Model, 500 lb two person rated, aluminum ladder accessory
- Model Number: 15210 - PLANK, 10-Foot Model, 500 lbs two person rated, aluminum ladder accessory
- Model Number: 26057 - AirDeck Workstation
- Model Number: 26057-001 - Airdeck Workstation
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position models
If you are looking for a ladder that exudes versatility, the Little Giant® Xtreme™ is the ladder you need. Over 40 years of engineering helped us create this signature ladder to help you successfully complete every project, both in the house and on the job. The Xtreme is available in 17’, 22’ and 26’ models. This Type IA ladder is rated to hold 300 lbs., and when placed in A-frame, is rated to hold 300 lbs. on both sides. The Xtreme meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
If you need to reach a high place, get close to your task or work on a staircase, the Xtreme can help you get there. This articulating, multi-position ladder converts to A-frame, extension, trestle-and-plank*, 90-degree and staircase with the press of a button. You are going to love how seamless it is to transition from project to project with the Xtreme.
You may have seen the Ratchet™ leg levelers before, but nothing beats experiencing them firsthand. Working outside comes with its challenges, with uneven surfaces being the foremost concern. The Ratchet leg levelers allow you to adjust the ladder’s legs independently to securely reach uneven ground, quickly stabilizing your ladder.
It is important that your ladder is compatible with ladder accessories. Whether you are using the AirDeck™, Work Platform or Safety Rails, the Xtreme can handle it.
When used with the Safety Rails, you can convert your ladder’s extension orientation to an even safer, sturdier workspace. The Safety Rails can be placed horizontally or vertically on the Xtreme ladder. When placed horizontally, it spans windows. In its vertical orientation, it creates a safe walkthrough for you to move from ladder to rooftop. Make your ladder more comfortable and convenient with these unique accessories.
Wherever the job may take you, the Xtreme is going to be the ladder that you will want to take with you.
*Plank not included.
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||54.4 lbs.|
|Stepladder Size||5' 6" - 9' 6"||1.68 m - 2.90 m|
|Highest standing level Max||7 ft. 7 in.||2.31 m|
|Highest standing level Min||3 ft. 11 in.||1.19 m|
|Maximum Footprint||6 ft. 4 in.||1.94 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 11 in.||1.21 m|
|Max Reach||14 ft. 1 in.||4.29 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
CLASSIC, 4 x 4 model - EN 131 - 150 kg rated, aluminum articulated extendable...
Leg Leveler, accessory for articulated extendable ladders - European - Englis...
XTREME, 4 x 4 model - EN 131 - 150 kg rated, aluminum articulated extendable...
XTREME, 4 x 5 model - EN 131 - 150 kg rated, aluminum articulated extendable...
Project Tray, tool and equipment tray, accessory for articulated extendable l...
SELECT STEP, 6'-10' model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, fiberglass adjustab...
DARK HORSE, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, fiberglass articulated ex...
SNAP FOOT ASSY, WHEEL,LH, SELECTSTEP
SNAP FOOT ASSY,WHEEL,RH,SELECTSTEP