- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP platform, 300 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15049 - Accessory pack, AIRDECK workstation and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15107 - Accessory pack, EPIC STEP platform, Trestle Brackets, Ladder Rack and hooks, accessories MEGAMAX ladders
- Model Number: 18960-001 - Accessory pack: Fuel Tank and Trestle Brackets
- Model Number: 26044 - Trestle Brackets - Classic/Alta-One
- Model Number: 26057 - AirDeck Workstation
- Model Number: 26057-001 - Airdeck Workstation
Are you tired of needing multiple ladders for one task? Simplify your climbing needs by getting the right ladder. Whether you need a ladder in the home or on the go, the Little Giant® MegaMax® is ideal to help you get the job done efficiently.
Unlike traditional ladders that only offer one position, the MegaMax is a multi-position, articulating ladder. It allows you to set up in A-frame, extension, 90-degree, staircase and trestle-and-plank* configurations with ease.
Easy to Transport
It’s time to get rid of your old, heavy ladder. Made from sturdy, lightweight aluminum, the MegaMax is easy to carry. Plus, its Tip & Glide™ Wheels make transportation easier than ever.
Rock Lock® Adjusters
When adjusting your ladder, use the MegaMax Rock Lock® adjusters to seamlessly transition your ladder from position to position.
With its AirDeck® ports, you can attach the Little Giant AirDeck to your ladder, giving you a sturdy workspace.
Meeting or exceeding all OSHA and ANSI standards, the MegaMax is rated to hold 300 lbs. in all configurations; and in A-frame, it will hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
*Plank not included.
|Freight Class||110 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||41 lbs.|
|Stepladder Size||4' 6" - 7' 6"||1.37 m - 2.29 m|
|Highest standing level Max||5 ft. 9 in.||1.75 m|
|Highest standing level Min||2 ft. 11 in.||89 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||5 ft. 2 in.||1.58 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 4 in.||1.03 m|
|Max Reach||12 ft. 3 in.||3.73 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder ac...
WingSpan Wall Standoff
Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, accessories for art...
ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder a...
Tip & Glide Wheels
FLIP-N-LITE, 4' model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepladder