- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP platform, 300 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 56480 - Trestle brackets - Dark Horse/Conquest
- Nonconductive fiberglass provides additional safety while working around electricity
- Use the Little Giant Dark Horse in dozens of unique configurations, including A-frame stepladder, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladders.
- Weather-resistant UV-inhibiting compound in fiberglass resin for extended outdoor use
- Replaces several sizes of stepladders and extension ladders
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase or vaulted ceilings
- Independent telescoping slides allow you to work safely on stairs.
- Extra-wide, cast aluminum hinge palm buttons for improved comfort and durability
- Patented Triple-Locking™ hinge allows for easy adjustment and eliminates spreader bars, allowing you to use your ladder over and around obstacles, fences or bushes
- Rated for two-person, two-sided use—300 lbs on each side
- Cast aluminum Rock Lock™ adjusters provide ultimate durability
- Extra wide rungs with aggressive tread provide added comfort and safety
- Use included Trestle Brackets to form a time-saving trestle-and-plank scaffolding system
- Stores in a slim 9” storage profile at one-fourth its maximum size
- Wide-flared legs provide a feeling of safety and security
- Wide-flared base provides more lateral stability than straight-sided step or extension ladders
- Tip & Glide™ Wheels for easy transportation
- Nonslip co-molded feet snap on to provide traction on multiple surfaces
- Co-molded feet are replaceable without tools
- 1-year limited warranty
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Available in ANSI IA 300-lbs rating or ANSI IAA 375-lbs ratings (Model 13 only)
- Available in 13, 17, and 22-foot models
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||49.7 lbs.|
|Stepladder Size||4' 6" - 7' 6"||1.37 m - 2.29 m|
|Highest standing level Max||4 ft. 10 in.||1.47 m|
|Highest standing level Min||1 ft. 11 in.||60 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||5 ft. 2 in.||1.57 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 4 in.||1.02 m|
|Max Reach||11 ft. 4 in.||3.45 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
SAFETY STEP, 2-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
SAFETY STEP, 3-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
SAFETY STEP, 4-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
REVOLUTION, Model 26 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated exte...
SELECT STEP, 6'-10' model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, fiberglass adjustab...
DARK HORSE, Model 13 - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, fiberglass articulated e...
DARK HORSE, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, fiberglass articulated ex...
FLIP-N-LITE, 6' model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepladder
FLIP-N-LITE, 5' model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepladder