- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP platform, 300 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position models
Having the right ladder for the job is crucial to your project’s success. If you are looking for a versatile ladder that will help you get the job done time after time, the Multi™ is the ladder for you. The Multi meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is available in ANSI IA and IAA ratings. The IA ladder will hold up to 300 lbs., and in A-frame, will hold up to 300 lbs. on both sides. The IAA ladder holds up to 375 lbs., and when placed in A-frame, holds that much on both sides.
Convert from A-frame to extension, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank scaffolding* with ease. The ladder’s Rapid Lock® adjusters make transitioning from position to position fast and convenient.
Made from lightweight aluminum, the Multi weighs 26 lbs., making it easy to transport. Move your ladder with ease.
Wide-Flared Stabilizing Legs
The wide-flared stabilizing legs increase side-tip stability, so you can feel more stable atop the ladder.
*Plank not included.
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||33.7 lbs.|
|Stepladder Size||4' 6" - 7' 6"||1.37 m - 2.29 m|
|Highest standing level Max||4 ft. 10 in.||1.47 m|
|Highest standing level Min||1 ft. 11 in.||60 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||5 ft. 1 in.||1.57 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 4 in.||1.02 m|
|Max Reach||11 ft. 4 in.||3.45 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
JUMBO STEP, 3-step model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
KING KOMBO Professional, 6' - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, fiberglass 3-in-1...
Ladder Rack, ladder storage accessory - Retail packaging
XTRA-LITE PLUS, 5' model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, aluminum stepladder...
MIGHTYLITE, 6' model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, fiberglass stepladder - R...
MULTI, Model 13 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extendabl...
LEVELER, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extenda...
MULTI, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extendabl...
LEVELER, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extenda...
LEVELER, Model 26 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extenda...