- Model Number: 11750 - PETZL ASAP Accessory Kit - ASAP Ascender and ASAP'SORBER - for HYPERLITE Limited Arrest System
- Model Number: 11751 - PETZL ASAP Accessory Kit - ASAP Ascender and ASAP'SORBER, Including Top Bag with Stabilizer Straps, and Bottom Bag with Strap - for HYPERLITE Pole-Use Limited Arrest System
- Model Number: 15083 - GROUND CUE Accessory/replacement for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Extension Ladders
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 19103 - Wall Pad Accessory for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Ladders
- Model Number: 31855 - Replacement Kit, bottom Strap and bag for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Ladders with Limited Arrest System
Using a tall extension ladder can be intimidating, but with the right ladder, it doesn’t have to be. The Little Giant® HyperLite® was designed with safety and ease of use in mind, so you can focus on the task-at-hand, rather than worrying about your ladder.
The HyperLite is an ultra-lightweight, non-conductive fiberglass ladder. Most extension ladders are incredibly heavy; and carrying them can cause injuries from the weight; but this ladder weighs up to 40 percent less than traditional fiberglass ladders.
In the past, extension ladders’ pulley systems were in the way and tough to use. We moved the pulley to the side of the ladder and incorporated double pulleys to make operation simple. Getting enough leverage to raise the ladder is fast and easy.
Little-Known Fact: having your ladder level off by just 1 inch at the bottom causes a 9-inch lean at the top of a 19-foot ladder. If safety is the goal, and it should be, the bubble levels on the HyperLite are a useful tool to ensure that your ladder is level before climbing.
Made with our patent-pending Hi-Viz green fiberglass, you can avoid incidents associated with walking or driving into the extension ladder. Ground Cue® helps when descending the ladder, signaling when you have reached the bottom rung. With wide rungs, the ladder is more comfortable than others, decreasing foot fatigue from standing atop a ladder.
The HyperLite meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards. The ANSI 1A ladders are rated to hold 300 lbs. on the 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 36’, 40’ models. Our ANSI 1AA ladders are rated to hold 375 lbs. on 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’ models.
|Extension Lock||Rung Locks|
|Marketing Language||English / French|
|Duty Rating||Type IAA - Special Duty|
|Feet||Dual-position SURE-SET™ pick foot|
|Load Capacity||375 lbs.|
|Inside Clear Width||1 ft. 2 in.||36 cm|
|Storage Height||10 ft. 9 in.||3.28 m|
|Storage Width at Base||1 ft. 6 in.||47 cm|
|Storage Depth||6 in.||15 cm|
|Inner Rung Depth||1 in.||4 cm|
|Outer Rung Depth||1 in.||4 cm|
|Double Rung Depth||4 in.||10 cm|
|Top Width||1 ft. 5 in.||44 cm|
|Product Weight||38 lbs.||17.23 kg|
|Freight Class||300 - AL and/or FG Ladder|
|Ship Length||128"||10' 8"|
|Ship Width||18½"||1' 6½"|
|Ship Weight||41.6 lbs.|