- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10170 - PLATFORM PRO, 300 lb Capacity, Accessory for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10940 - Tip & Glide Wheels
- Model Number: 11069 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11813 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11915 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 9-15-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15036 - PLANK, 6-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15047-002 - TOOL TRAY, Installable Project Tray, Articulating Ladder Accessory (Multi-position Family Compatibility) - Retail Packaging
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP Platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15180 - PLANK, 8-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15210 - PLANK, 10-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position Models
Having the right ladder for the job is crucial to your project’s success. If you are looking for a versatile ladder that will help you get the job done time after time, the Multi™ is the ladder for you. The Multi meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is available in ANSI IA and IAA ratings. The IA ladder will hold up to 300 lbs., and in A-frame, will hold up to 300 lbs. on both sides. The IAA ladder holds up to 375 lbs., and when placed in A-frame, holds that much on both sides.
1. PALM BUTTONS
Move from storage to A-frame to extension ladder configurations by pushing in the ladder's palm button.
2. PATENTED RAPID LOCKS
Grip and twist the Rapid Lock, and then slide the rails of the ladder to the desired size. Twist the Rapid Lock once more to lock the ladder rails in place.
The Multi's sturdy, non-slip feet keep your ladder in place while you work. Complete your tasks with total confidence.
The Multi™ can be converted into a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system by removing the outer section of the ladder and using trestle brackets to connect the outer sections. By attaching a Plank between the two trestles, you can cover a larger workspace, helping you work faster. Trestle brackets and Plank sold separately.
*Plank not included.
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Stepladder Size||4' 6" - 7' 6"||1.37 m - 2.29 m|
|Highest standing level Max||4 ft. 10 in.||1.47 m|
|Highest standing level Min||1 ft. 11 in.||60 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||5 ft. 1 in.||1.57 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 4 in.||1.02 m|
|Max Reach||11 ft. 4 in.||3.45 m|