- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP platform, 300 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15370 - D-ring accessory kit for AIRCRAFT SUPPORT ladders
- Model Number: 18960-001 - Accessory pack: Fuel Tank and Trestle Brackets
- Model Number: 26044 - Trestle Brackets - Classic/Alta-One
Designed to handle the heavy demands of military use, the Aircraft Support™ from Little Giant Ladder Systems® is the elite ladder for use with military aircraft.
Compact enough to set up inside or outside an aircraft vessel, the multi-position Aircraft Support helps you get to work with ease. Configure the ladder in stepladder, extension, staircase, 90-degree and trestle-and-plank* scaffolding positions, so you can get closer to your work in a fraction of the time. This ladder also is certified as a two-person ladder when used in the stepladder position.
Built for Aircraft
As a military professional, your needs on a ladder differ from civilian use, which is why Little Giant specifically made the Aircraft Support ultra-compatible with your unique needs. The airstrip can be windy, but the attached D-rings tie down each leg of the ladder for added stability on windy or unstable surfaces. In the event of the ladder tipping from a strong breeze, the shock-absorbing rubber impact bumpers protect your ladder.
This ladder meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards, and is rated Type IA to hold 300 lbs., and in stepladder configuration, can hold 300 lbs. on both sides. It is available in 13’, 17’, 22’ and 26’ sizes.
*Plank not included
|Freight Class||110 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||60.3 Lbs.|
|Highest standing level Max||6 ft. 8 in.||2.03 m|
|Highest standing level Min||2 ft. 11 in.||89 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||6 ft. 8 in.||2.03 m|
|Minimum Footprint||4 ft.||1.22 m|
|Max Reach||13 ft. 2 in.||4.01 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder ac...
AIRCRAFT SUPPORT, Model 13 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulate...
AIRCRAFT SUPPORT, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulate...
SKYSCRAPER, 21' model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum adjustable step...
AIRCRAFT SUPPORT, Model 26 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulate...
SAFETY STEP, 2-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
SAFETY STEP, 3-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder a...
SELECT STEP, 5'-8' model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, fiberglass adjustabl...