- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP platform, 300 lb capacity, accessory for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, accessories for articulated extendable ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position models
Defender™ Firefighting Ladder
The Perfect Ladder for Firefighters
At Little Giant Ladder Systems®, we make it a priority to help those in specialized occupations accomplish their tasks safely and efficiently, which is why we created the Defender™ firefighting ladder.
We understand how important it is to have the right equipment for the job, so we designed each aspect of this ladder for a firefighter’s specific needs. It is compact and lightweight, capable of fitting in most fire engine storage spaces. Made with Rock Lock® rung fasteners, this ladder is easy to use and adjust while wearing heavy firefighter gloves. Made with reflective labels, this element increases the ladder’s visibility. This ladder also features heat sensor labels that indicate when the ladder has been exposed to too much heat and should be taken out of service.
Versatile Multi-Position Ladder
This lightweight aluminum ladder is an articulating, multi-position ladder. The Defender can convert to stepladder, extension, staircase, 90-degree and trestle-and-plank* scaffolding. With its wide-flared legs and Ratchet™ levelers, you increase your side-tip stability and safety when working on uneven surfaces.
The Defender meets the NFPA Standard for Manufacturer’s Design of Fire Department Ground Ladders and has been tested to the requirements of NFPA Standard on Use, Maintenance, and Service Testing of In-Service Fire Department Ground Ladders.
The ladder meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is IA rated to hold 300 lbs., and in its stepladder configuration, can hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Weight||54.4 Lbs.|
|Highest standing level Max||6 ft. 8 in.||2.03 m|
|Highest standing level Min||2 ft. 11 in.||89 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||6 ft. 9 in.||2.06 m|
|Minimum Footprint||4 ft.||1.22 m|
|Max Reach||13 ft. 2 in.||4.01 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot model, 250 lb one person rated, aluminum ladder ac...
SAFETY STEP, 3-step model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
JUMBO STEP, 3-step model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
JUMBO STEP, 4-step model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb rated, aluminum stepstool w...
DEFENDER, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb rated, aluminum articulated extend...
OVERHAUL, Model 17 - ANSI Type IAA/CSA Grade IAA - 375 lb/170 kg rated, alumi...
SHOW KIT/SUCCESS KIT CONTAINS UTILITY KN
BLACK CURTAIN, LOGO