- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10104V - EPIC STEP, 375 lb Capacity, Accessory for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10160-001 - QUANTUM STEP Platform, 300 lb Capacity, Accessory for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 11069 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11813 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11915 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 9-15-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15036 - PLANK, 6-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP Platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15180 - PLANK, 8-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15210 - PLANK, 10-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position Models
Each job requires different ladder features to help you be successful. Your needs as a firefighter are drastically different than the needs of someone working in the electrical field, which is why Little Giant Ladder Systems® created the Overhaul™ firefighting ladder.
The Overhaul™ was designed with a firefighter’s specific needs in mind. It uses Rock Locks® for easy adjustment while wearing gloves. With Safety Insight™ photoluminescent strips on each rung, you can easily climb through the dark without fear. The durable material is integrated into the rung, not pasted on as an after-market add-on, and it glows for up to 16 hours on each rung when fully charged.
Working in high-heat environments also means that your ladder is exposed to extreme elements often. The Overhaul uses heat-sensing labels that indicate when the ladder has experienced too much heat damage and should be removed from service.
The Overhaul helps you complete any given task with ease. Set up the ladder in different configurations that suit the project at hand, like stepladder, extension, staircase or 90-degree. Plus, with the equipped roof and rafter hooks, the Overhaul can be attached to a rafter or truss to prevent the ladder from sliding during work.
The rubberized feet provide stability on wet or slippery surfaces and the flip-down spike feet improve stability on grass, carpet and other soft surfaces.
The Little Giant Overhaul ladder system is designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 1931-2015, Standard for Manufacturer’s Design of Fire Department Ground Ladders, and has been tested to the requirements of NFPA 1932-2015, Standard on Use, Maintenance, and Service Testing of In-Service Fire Department Ground Ladders.
Little Giant’s Overhaul and Defender ladders are the only articulating ladder systems that meet the requirements of NFPA 1901-2009, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus, section 126.96.36.199 for pumpers, section 8.7.5 for ladder trucks, and section 188.8.131.52 for quints.
Insurance Services Office
The Little Giant Overhaul Ladder meets ISO requirements for credit on pumper and ladder apparatus.
GSA Number: GS-07F-475AA
The Overhaul Ladder is available in a 17-foot size.
|Freight Class||110 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Ship Length||56"||4' 8"|
|Ship Weight||59 lbs.|
|Ship Volume||6.22 CuFt.|
|Stepladder Size||4' 6" - 7' 6"||1.37 m - 2.29 m|
|Highest standing level Max||4 ft. 10 in.||1.47 m|
|Highest standing level Min||1 ft. 11 in.||60 cm|
|Max Reach||11 ft. 4 in.||3.45 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
SAFETY STEP, 3-Step Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Step Stool...
JUMBO STEP, 3-Step Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Aluminum Step Stool...
JUMBO STEP, 4-Step Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Aluminum Step Stool...
SELECT STEP, 5'-8' Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Fiberglass Adjustabl...
DEFENDER, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
DEFENDER, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
SHOW KIT/SUCCESS KIT CONTAINS UTILITY KN
BLACK CURTAIN, LOGO
CATALOG, FIRE, ENG