- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10170 - PLATFORM PRO, 300 lb Capacity, Accessory for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 10940 - Tip & Glide Wheels
- Model Number: 11069 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11813 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11915 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 9-15-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15036 - PLANK, 6-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15047-002 - TOOL TRAY, Installable Project Tray, Articulating Ladder Accessory (Multi-position Family Compatibility) - Retail Packaging
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP Platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15180 - PLANK, 8-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15210 - PLANK, 10-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position Models
Using a ladder outdoors has always had its challenges, but the Little Giant® Leveler™ changes that experience. Whether you work on unlevel ground or set up your ladder on a staircase, the Leveler can handle it. Meeting or exceeding all OSHA and ANSI standards, the Leveler is rated to hold 300 lbs. in all configurations; and in A-frame, it will hold 300 lbs. on both sides.
1. PATENTED RAPID LOCKS
The rapid locks adjusters on the ladder's rails allow for quick and easy height and position adjustment.
2. PALM BUTTONS
Move from storage to A-frame to extension ladder configurations by pushing in the ladder's palm buttons.
The Leveler's sturdy, non-slip feet keep your ladder in place while you work. Complete your tasks with total confidence.
ADJUSTABLE LEG LEVELING
Uneven terrain? Not a problem. With the Ratchet™ leg levelers, you can adjust the ladder’s legs in seconds, allowing you to stabilize the ladder on unlevel ground. The retractable legs yield more than 7 inches of leveling adjustment.
The Leveler™ can be converted into a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system by removing the outer section of the ladder and using trestle brackets to connect the outer sections. By attaching a Plank between the two trestles, you can cover a larger workspace, helping you work faster. Trestle brackets and Plank sold separately.
ACCESSORIES (Not all compatible accessories included)
1. CARGO HOLD
When working on a ladder, you need a space where you can comfortably put your equipment. Made of ballistic nylon and steel, the Cargo Hold is a sturdy tool pouch that attaches to your ladder to keep tools at hand.
2. LADDER RACK
The Ladder Rack helps you save space and stay organized, all while protecting your ladder from any potential damage.
3. WORK PLATFORM
Decrease foot fatigue while working on your ladder. The Work Platform is a ladder accessory that doubles as a comfortable standing platform and tool tray. This accessory is rated to hold up to 375 lbs. (NEVER EXCEED DUTY RATING OF THE LADDER)
|Freight Class||250 - Ladders and/or Accessories|
|Stepladder Size||5' 6" - 9' 6"||1.68 m - 2.90 m|
|Highest standing level Max||6 ft. 8 in.||2.03 m|
|Highest standing level Min||2 ft. 11 in.||89 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||6 ft. 4 in.||1.94 m|
|Minimum Footprint||3 ft. 11 in.||1.21 m|
|Max Reach||13 ft. 2 in.||4.01 m|