- Model Number: 11750 - PETZL ASAP Accessory Kit - ASAP Ascender and ASAP'SORBER - for HYPERLITE Limited Arrest System
- Model Number: 11751 - PETZL ASAP Accessory Kit - ASAP Ascender and ASAP'SORBER, Including Top Bag with Stabilizer Straps, and Bottom Bag with Strap - for HYPERLITE Pole-Use Limited Arrest System
- Model Number: 15083 - GROUND CUE Accessory/replacement for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Extension Ladders
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 19103 - Wall Pad Accessory for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Ladders
- Model Number: 31855 - Replacement Kit, bottom Strap and bag for HYPERLITE and SUMOSTANCE with HYPERLITE Technology Ladders with Limited Arrest System
Using a tall extension ladder can be intimidating, but with the right ladder, it doesn’t have to be. The Little Giant® HyperLite® was designed with safety and ease of use in mind, so you can focus on the task-at-hand, rather than worrying about your ladder.
More speed, less fatigue. We made the Hyperlite out of lightweight fiberglass so you can move your ladder with ease.
2. SPIKE FEET
Spike feet add extra stability on job sites and can be used in either the pad or spike foot position.
3. FLAT COMFORT RUNGS
Minimize foot fatigue. The HyperLite's flat rungs increase comfort while working on the ladder.
Keep your feet free. The ladder's pulley was moved to the side for safety, and its double-pulleys make operation simple. Getting enough leverage to raise the ladder is fast and easy.
It's truly a ladder built for the trades. Made from lightweight, durable fiberglass, you can confidently work around electricity without fear of conductivity.
Having a ladder's level off by just 1 inch at the bottom causes a 9-inch lean at the top of a 19-foot ladder. The ladder's integrated bubble level helps set up for safer climbing.
|Extension Lock||Rung Locks|
|Marketing Language||English / Spanish|
|Duty Rating||Type IA - Extra Heavy Duty|
|Feet||Standard pick foot|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Inside Clear Width||1 ft. 2 in.||36 cm|
|Storage Height||10 ft. 7 in.||3.23 m|
|Storage Width at Base||1 ft. 6 in.||47 cm|
|Storage Depth||6 in.||15 cm|
|Inner Rung Depth||1 in.||4 cm|
|Outer Rung Depth||1 in.||4 cm|
|Double Rung Depth||4 in.||10 cm|
|Top Width||1 ft. 5 in.||44 cm|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.||16.33 kg|
|Freight Class||300 - AL and/or FG Ladder|
|Ship Length||128"||10' 8"|
|Ship Width||18½"||1' 6½"|
|Ship Weight||39.6 lbs.|
|Ship Volume||9½9 CuFt.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
SKYSCRAPER, 15' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
SKYSCRAPER, 17' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
SKYSCRAPER, 21' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
SAFETY STEP, 2-Step Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Step Stool...
SELECT STEP, 5'-8' Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Fiberglass Adjustabl...
SELECT STEP, 6'-10' Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Fiberglass Adjustab...
VELOCITY, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
VELOCITY, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
VELOCITY, Model 26 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
HYPERLITE, 28' - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Fiberglass Extension Ladder wit...