- Model Number: 10104 - Work Platform
- Model Number: 10111 - WingSpan Wall Standoff
- Model Number: 10116 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN Wall Standoff and Work Platform, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 11069 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 6-9-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11813 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 8-13-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 11915 - ADJUSTABLE PLANK, 9-15-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15012 - Project Tray
- Model Number: 15036 - PLANK, 6-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15040-001 - Cargo Hold
- Model Number: 15048 - Accessory pack, Ladder Rack and Work Platform
- Model Number: 15050-001 - Fuel Tank
- Model Number: 15086-001 - Accessory pack, QUANTUM STEP Platform and FUEL TANK vertical paint tray
- Model Number: 15087 - Accessory pack, Work Platform and Project Tray, Accessories for Articulated Extendable Ladders
- Model Number: 15089 - Accessory pack, WINGSPAN wall standoff and Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15097 - Ladder Rack
- Model Number: 15180 - PLANK, 8-Foot Model, 500 lb two person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 15210 - PLANK, 10-Foot Model, 500 lb Two Person Rated, Aluminum Ladder Accessory
- Model Number: 26999 - Trestle Brackets - Most multi-position Models
Velocity with Ratchet Levelers
If you need a rugged, do-it-all ladder, the Velocity™ from Little Giant Ladder Systems® is the perfect piece of climbing equipment. This lightweight, multi-position ladder will help you get stuff done faster and more efficiently than the average stepladder. .
Why carry multiple ladders when you can just carry one? The Velocity is a multi-position ladder that can be set up as an A-frame ladder, extension ladder, staircase ladder, 90-degree ladder or trestle-and-plank* scaffolding. Easy-to-use Rock Lock® adjusters move the inner section of the ladder to the height you need.
Ratchet™ Leg Levelers
The Velocity’s integrated Ratchet™ leg levelers seamlessly solve the problem of using a ladder on uneven terrain. If you are setting up a ladder on a spot where the ground is slanted, causing the ladder to lean or wobble, simply extend the Ratchet leg levelers to meet the ground. You will get your work done faster and safer.
Carrying a ladder for extended periods can put a strain on the body, which is why the Velocity features Little Giant’s Tip & Glide™ wheels. When you need to move the ladder from place to place, simply tip the ladder on its wheels and roll it to your destination. More speed, less fatigue.
The Little Giant Velocity ladder meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated Type IA to hold 300 lbs. in all configurations; and in its A-frame position, it is rated as a two-person ladder, holding 300 lbs. on both sides.
*Plank not included
**Tip & Glide Wheels not included on 13' Velocity
|Freight Class||175 - Class 175|
|Ship Length||44½"||3' 8½"|
|Ship Width||24½"||2' ½"|
|Ship Weight||29 lbs.|
|Ship Volume||5.68 CuFt.|
|Stepladder Size||3' 6" - 5' 6"||1.07 m - 1.68 m|
|Highest standing level Max||2 ft. 11 in.||89 cm|
|Highest standing level Min||1 ft.||32 cm|
|Maximum Footprint||3 ft. 11 in.||1.20 m|
|Minimum Footprint||2 ft. 8 in.||83 cm|
|Max Reach||9 ft. 5 in.||2.87 m|
Customers who bought this item also bought
SKYSCRAPER, 15' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
SKYSCRAPER, 17' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
WingSpan Wall Standoff
SKYSCRAPER, 21' Model - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Adjustable Step...
JUMBO STEP, 4-Step Model - ANSI Type IAA - 375 lb Rated, Aluminum Step Stool...
VELOCITY, Model 17 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
VELOCITY, Model 22 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...
VELOCITY, Model 26 - ANSI Type IA - 300 lb Rated, Aluminum Articulated Extend...